Be a part of the values-driven community that empowers you to grow and celebrates your whole self.
- Experience in business optimization, problem-solving, or strategic solution roles with progressive responsibility.
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Exceptional process and organizational skills with the ability to mobilize change.
- Developing technical solutions to business problems begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Prioritizing requirements and creating conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
- Work with key project stakeholders and business people to formulate and communicate the business vision for the project and ensure proper planning for the project.
- Act as a communication bridge between the software implementation team and the business stakeholders, translating business needs into requirements.
- Interact with the implementation team and help them understand the technical aspects of the solution.
- Create and maintain analysis or domain models for the requirements.
- Work with the test team to make sure the tests adequately cover the requirements.
- Conduct usability and functional testing and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
An applicant must be a strong fit with Triveni’s core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life