HARDWARE & NETWORK ENGINEER
Be a part of the values-driven community that empowers you to grow and celebrates your whole self.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Network security experience.
- LAN and WAN experience.
- Formatting PCs and installing operating systems.
- Desktop PC OS and Hardware troubleshooting.
- Windows Server 2012 and higher version installation and configuration.
- Installations of the other required softwares
- Installing Hardware (e.g. graphics card, RAM, Hard Disk)
- Managing and troubleshooting Network (e.g. crimping, router settings, taking pc in network etc.)
- Troubleshooting Hardware & Softwares.
- Physical firewall knowledge (not compulsory).
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation.
- Maintain an inventory of computer hardware and components.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel.
An applicant must be a strong fit with Triveni’s core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life