NODE JS / BACK END DEVELOPER
- Previous experience working as a node.js developer.
- Knowledge of Node.js and Express.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Good understanding of Unit testing frameworks like Mocha/Chai.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
An applicant must be a strong fit with Triveni’s core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life