REACT NATIVE DEVELOPER
Be a part of the values-driven community that empowers you to grow and celebrates your whole self.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles and ecosystem.
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Navigation, Flux or Redux).
- Familiar with TypeScript, functional or object-oriented programming concept, and ECMAScript.
- Familiar with third party or restful APIs interaction.
- Experience with React native supporting libraries and commonly used react packages (like Native Components, Push notifications, Google API to track locations).
- Basic knowledge of Android and iOS to deep integrations with both platforms. - e.g., for android how to upgrade android version, install packages using pod in iOS, configure splash screen.
- Familiar with native tools(XCode, Android Studio, Griddle packages How to configure project on google console and firebase).
- Knowledge of authorization mechanisms.
- Basic knowledge of Android and iOS to deep integrations with both platforms.
- Experience with managing data (online/offline) in local storage, SQLite, firebase.
- Have knowledge of debugging, testing and Performance optimization.
- Able to deploy apps in both platform android as well as iOS.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Responsible for development of a new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Also responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
An applicant must be a strong fit with Triveni’s core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life