SR. WEB DEVELOPER / MODULE LEAD
Be a part of the values-driven community that empowers you to grow and celebrates your whole self.
- .Net Core, .Net Core MVC or .Net MVC
- WebAPI / RESTful Services
- Familiar with React Js or Angular Js or Angular or Vue Js
- Experience with Identity Management, Signal-R, Messaging Techniques
- Good understanding on Solid Principle
- Good understanding on various Design Patterns
- Good understanding of various architecture – SOA, Microservices etc.
- Good hands on MS SQL Server/MySQL/PostgreSQL (MongoDB is plus point)
- Good knowledge on Caching techniques
- Command of latest web UI technologies (JQuery, responsive frameworks, etc.)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience in Azure Cloud / AWS Cloud
- Familiar with CI/CD, TeamCity
- Experience with reporting tools – RDLC or Crystal Report.
- Experience of Powershell scripts
- Web Application Development – Design/build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Manage junior developers, ensure team-work.
- Code reviews, feedback and proof of concept
- Independently design API, model. Ensure robustness and Quality.
- Discussion with Client / stakeholder.
- Review Scope Document / Task / Story Assigned
- Follow Design / Architecture Design, Guideline
- Grooming Requirements, Planning and Task Estimation
- Participate in architectural discussion, Identify Project Risk, Suggest architectural changes. Research technical issues and provide recommendations
- Perform Unit Test Case & Execution
- Closely working with Team Lead, team and QA Team.
- Participate in Production release, processes enhancement.
- Ensuring deadlines.
- Ensure Knowledge sharing session.
- Perform root cause analysis on any type of production issues.
- Deployment on QA servers
An applicant must be a strong fit with Triveni’s core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life