Be a part of the values-driven community that empowers you to grow and celebrates your whole self.
- Min. 1 year of experience required in a relevant field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, and visual design tools.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Proficiency in media Query and responsive design.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
An applicant must be a strong fit with Triveni’s core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life