Associate Technical Trainer
Be a part of the values-driven community that empowers you to grow and celebrates your whole self.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Self-motivated and self-driven.
- Sound analytical skills.
- The ability to motivate others.
- A patient and friendly approach to training.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
Added Advantage to have skills on
- Angular Js or React Js or Vue Js, WebAPI, Azure Cloud, Identity Management, Block Chain, Machine Learning
- PS - All training will be provided to possess knowledge on above.
- Identify training needs for the new hired employees that are aligned to the company's vision.
- Design training programs appropriate to the skills needed.
- Responsible for creating an environment of learning and upgrading of skills of the team members within the organization.
- Technically train and guide new hired employees in the organization.
- Should be dynamic, open to change and good in research and development.
- Should be able to do proper training need analysis and accordingly design a training plan.
- Carry out performance assessments to determine the skills gap between current and desirable learner skill levels.
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Help the team to solve problems rather than providing solutions.
- Working with developers, program subject matter experts, technical support and others to assure training materials are effective.
- Determine overall effectiveness of the training programs and make improvements if needed.
- Technical assessment for new prospects or existing teams.
- Keeping self-abreast with the latest technologies.
An applicant must be a strong fit with Triveni’s core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life