BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Be a part of the values-driven community that empowers you to grow and celebrates your whole self.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact based decision making.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the clients through the closing process.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Keep updated prospective client database.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients as well as identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning and forecasting; maintaining short and long term business development plans.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with current and prospective clients.
An applicant must be a strong fit with Triveni’s core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life