Be a part of the values-driven community that empowers you to grow and celebrates your whole self.
- Proficient in Structure Query Language (SQL).
- Experience working with relational databases as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Familiar in using Regular Expression (RegEx).
- Good understanding and experience in XML.
- Experience in any Business Intelligence application.
- Good English communication skill.
- Responsible for manipulating, maintaining, improving and cleaning set of input data to the business operational or analytics databases.
- Building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- The Data Engineer is responsible for the visualization UI, such as dashboards using the available tools.
- Working along with other software engineers, data analytics team and data warehouse engineer to understand and support in implementing needed database requirements.
An applicant must be a strong fit with Triveni’s core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life