.NET / .NET CORE MVC DEVELOPER
Be a part of the values-driven community that empowers you to grow and celebrates your whole self.
- ASP.Net MVC, .Net Core, Asp.Net Core MVC
- Experience in creating WebAPI / RESTful Services
- Entity Framework, Code First / Design First Approach, LINQ, Dapper
- Familiar with React Js or Angular Js or Angular or Vue Js
- Good to have knowledge on Identity Management, Signal-R
- Good understanding on
- OOPS Fundamentals
- RDBMS Fundamentals
- Solid Principle
- Good hands on MS SQL Server/MySQL/PostgreSQL (MongoDB is plus point)
- Command of latest web UI technologies (JQuery, responsive frameworks, etc.)
- Familiar with Unit Test Case / Integration Test case
- Should be able to work on Agile development methodology
- Presentation & Communication skill.
- Able to work with source control tool i.e., Azure DevOps or Git
- Web Application Development – Design/build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Review Scope Document / Task / Story Assigned
- Follow Design / Architecture Design, Guideline
- Grooming Requirements, Planning and Task Estimation
- Perform Unit Testing to ensure quality of the code
- Tracking Activities
- Closely working with seniors and QA Team.
- Updating Daily Status about work, impediments and challenges on the Daily task Board.
- Perform root cause analysis on any type of production issues.
- Peer code reviews
An applicant must be a strong fit with Triveni’s core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life