Be a part of the values-driven community that empowers you to grow and celebrates your whole self.
- Experience in PHP Laravel framework
- Web servers and database languages
- Object-oriented PHP programming
- Code versioning tools like CVS, SVN, Git, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
- MVC design patterns
- Integration of databases and data sources into a unified system
- Integration with third-party APIs like Facebook, Google, etc.
- Experience on XML, HTTP requests, JSON parsing, package installers
- Automated testing frameworks
- Data structure and algorithms
- Email and messaging functionality
- Knowledge of AJAX, jQuery, MySQL, etc.
- Writing SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc.
- Innovation and best coding practices
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP Web Application, E-Commerce Applications.
- Write quality code following web standards and unit testing. Should be able to work on new and support projects.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Understand system requirements, database design, etc.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects.
An applicant must be a strong fit with Triveni’s core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life